If you are interested and motivated to work with us please get in touch.
We are looking for a supportive, confident, and skillful technical SEO Specialist to work within a team of digital marketers, offering SEO specific guidance and knowledge to clients.
As an SEO Specialist, you will work as a team to provide strategic and digital marketing programs for clients along with managing SEO accounts and supporting SEO Executives, training them on specific tools, and teaching them new SEO techniques and working closely with other teams on project-based work, advising on SEO and Analytics considerations.
- Experience in creating and overseeing SEO strategies
- Keyword research and analysis
- On-site optimisation
- Extensive understanding of Technical SEO, from the latest Schema.org through to detailed knowledge of Page Speed optimisation.
- Backlink strategy and outreach
- Backlink cleanups
- Experienced in campaign ideation and implementation
- In-depth knowledge of SEO migrations and supporting tasks
- Local SEO campaign strategies
- Managing client calls and providing clients with monthly SEO updates.
Digital Marketing Executive
If you are hungry to launch the next big idea on digital then this one’s for you. A Digital Media Executive is required to create content and execute digital media campaigns crafted for the brands.
As a representative of Airpop Media, the personnel will aid its clients in delivering value for campaigns by means of designing meaningful content/communication, thereby ensuring that the strategy is adhered to within the context of the assignment thus contributing to overall brand management and achieving excellence.
- Create, curate and implement engaging digital content for the assigned brands
- Manage social & digital presence of the assigned brands including overall execution, online response management and maintenance of respective online media properties.
- Keeping hands-on interaction across online platforms viz. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, relative blogs, forums and more
- Actively collaborate with respective internal teams for meeting the project & campaign requirements on a daily basis
- Sharing creative input on ideas and campaigns by virtue of having primary experience in managing & interacting with the online consumers and the brand
- Track all platforms and share assistance in its evaluation on regular basis by generating reports for brands/campaigns performance
- Track and conduct competitor analysis to assist in providing data for comprehensive understanding on the competitor & brand performance on digital media platforms
- Actively respond and react to the changes within online media networks viz. changes in functionality, methods of engagement, addition of new features and more
- Learn media & respective online tools in order to master it for future course thus aiding the brand
- Participate to manage and update partner websites as deemed necessary
- Attend & cover events as deemed necessary
- Liaison with third party vendors, influencers, partner firms on behalf of the brand for campaigns & projects
Jr. Creative Designer
If you can tell RGB from CMYK and everything in between then this one’s for you.
A creative designer is responsible for creating and maintaining the ‘look and feel’ of a line of products and brand presence in the many digital and social networking venues available on the Internet.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design. concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Extensive use of Corel draw & Photoshop to create and generate new images.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Confer with the managers to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Responsibility for hands on designing within social media sites such as facebook, twitter etc
- Use great web etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending or annoying anyone
- Deliver real time designs relevant to social media spaces which dynamically engages the audience
- Work closely with the offline marketing and online marketing team as well as the IT/web team to ensure coherent delivery of activities aligned to strategic objectives
- Be enthusiastic but be responsible.